Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Confessions of an India Team Member: Shelly Jackson


"But you are the ones choosen by God, choosen for the high calling of priestly work, choosen to be a holy people, God's instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-and day difference he made for you from nothing to something from rejected to accepted." 1Peter 2:9 (The Message)
I'm going to India to be the hands and feet of Jesus for 10 days. I will engage in the Indian culture as well as build homes for families that lost theirs during the Tsunami. It is an opportunity the Lord has given me to enlarge my boarders and experience the opportunity to worship and see the Lord being glorified amoung the Indian people. Life is designed to be one big worship service as we live and reflect the glory of the Lord. I'm so thankful that the Lord has gifted me with compassion and a heart to serve in missions. I'm looking forward the a big worship party with my team and the Indian people. To God be the Glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home