Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Confessions of an India Team Member: Shannon Papp

I love and have passion for missions. Missions provides me thanks, the realization that I am already blessed and have so much to give to others. God has provided me with certain talents and mercies in order to build into others lives - perhaps to bring them to Christ! Now it is my job...my choice to use those talents and skills to honor Him!

The trip to India will enhance my life and hopefully make me more grateful for the life I already have, to have more joy in my life and to be the Godly woman I have been called to be. To appreciate simplicity and de-value materials good.

It will be a more valued and awesome experience to share with my dad, Dan Blacketor. Additionally, there are many friends who I have already had the privilege to be on mission trips with who will also carry the love of our Savior. Not only will this be a learning another culture, but I look forward to God's guidance, revelations for my life and hope to be used for His good.

In His Hands!

Shannon Lin Papp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home